Contest Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Positive RePercussions’ WIN A DRUM Contest is open to legal residents of the 48 Continental U.S. states and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Monthly Contest will accept entries on the first (1st) business day that the store is open of each month that the contest is operating until the end of business on the last day of the same month.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by going into the Positive RePercussions Store, located at 5049 Ocean Blvd. Siesta Key, FL 34242, during regular business hours, to fill out the simple entry form. You must fill the form out completely to be eligible for the Contest.
5. LIMITATION ON ENTRIES: One entry per person ("Entrant") per Monthly Contest. If more than one entry is submitted for any Monthly Contest, only the first such entry submitted will be accepted. Any intentional attempt by a participant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different identities, email addresses, or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Non-winning entries will not be carried over into subsequent Monthly Contest.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The Sponsor will be selected in a random drawing from the eligible entries received, by the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s agent, whose decision is final, and binding on all matters of the Contest.
7. NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by phone and will have 30 days to claim the prize. All unclaimed prizes will remain the property of the Sponsor.
8. GENERAL TERMS: By entering the Contest, you promise to abide by and adhere to the Oficial Rules and decisions by the Sponsor and its agents, which will be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any entry at any time. The Sponsor, its agents, and all assigns will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of your choice to participate in this Contest. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE STORE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS. LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. By accepting the Prize, Winner (or in the event that the Winner is an eligible minor as defined in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) consents to the use of the Winner's name and/or likeness (including his/her voice, biographical information, city and state of residence, statements, photograph) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation (except if Winner is a resident of TN or where prohibited by law). Sponsor reserves the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules and/or extend the dates of this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. DISPUTES: Each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Sarasota County, FL; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Florida.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Positive RePercussions and www.positiverepercussions.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.